food is a common love for every member in my home. making a healthy scrumptious meal for my family to enjoy is a way to show my love.

last year I discovered my daughter and I were allergic to some food. she was having trouble potty training so I put us on an elimination diet and her troubles cleared up. at that point it felt like we both had reactions to soy, refined sugar, dairy, wheat and fish. being a vegetarian already, the list of food to consume dropped dramatically. through research and much trial and error I came to learn wheat is in EVERYTHING! and soy! about 6 months ago my daughter and I went to an allergist and he confirmed we were both allergic to wheat and cantaloupe. since then we eat little of the things we have reactions to and no wheat.

all recipes are simple and relatively fast. we have 4 people in our family so most will feed four. everything posted is wheat free, little dairy and soy. I am currently putting together a cookbook that will be simple, wheat free and almost vegan (I eat honey).

Friday, July 19, 2013

gluten free blondies


these ended up being delicious… AMAZING!!! semi healthy and simple to make. gluten, dairy and soy FREE.
what u need:
1/2c unsweetened apple sauce
3 eggs
1t vanilla
1 1/4c GF flour mix
1/2c brown sugar
1/2t xanthan gum
2c dairy free chips
1/2t bs
1t chia seeds
preheat 350°
mix the dry then the wet and then combine.
place in pan and bake 18-22m
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment